Monday 22 April 2013

salam everyone,
it's been like light years ago when i last wrote something here. well...life goes on ....kids growing up...we get busier...may be wealthier (... and fatter...oh no ... ) and of course, older....huhuhu... but here i am....trying to find words to explain my absence...from blogland.

sewing is still my hobby and passion. my work at college is busier than ever. i have my own 'office' this year....a small room , me alone...nothing fancy....but yes...privacy! the kids are always busy too. when is the time when we can stop and smell the roses....literally. 'cos my rose and other plants are now lack of TLC from me. all they got now is water.....

so my life is just like 99% of other malaysia working ladies. i wake up early, send children to school and off to office.  but weekends are heaven, everyone at home is healthy and happy. we are not rich but we have enough.

so...i am not complaining...i should be grateful. life is precious, so enjoy it...

have a nice day, peeps.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment